- Click here to read a review of Jee Leong Koh's Payday Loans by Richard Marx Weinraub for A Gathering of the Tribes.
- Click here to read a review of Jee Leong Koh's Payday Loans by James Midgley for The Round Table Review.
- Click here to read a review Jee Leong Koh's Payday Loans by George Held for Home Planet News.
- Click here to read Robert Kramer's review of Susan Maurer's Raptor Rhapsody in the Fall 2007 issue of Home Planet News
- Small Press Review, Sept - Oct 2007, Vol. 39, Nos. 9 - 10, Issues 416 - 417, Reviews, "Magic" by Linda Lerner
- Click here to read Reporter Dana Rapisardi's interview of John J. Trause that appeared in the New Jersey paper The Leader on December 27th, 2007
- Small Press Review, Nov - Dec 2007, Vol. 39, Nos. 11 - 12, Issues 418 - 419, Reviews, "Nocturnal" by George Held
- Click here to read Linda Lerner's full length review of Iris Berman's The Little Book of Fairy Tales & Love Poems and Bob Heman's Cone Investigates published in Home Planet News Issue No. 58 (Vol.15. No. 3)Winter/Spring 2008
- Click here to read Small Press Review, Jan - Feb 2008, Vol. 40, Nos. 1 - 2, Issues 420 - 421, Reviews, "Anaphora" by Clifton Snider, a review of Austin Alexis's Lovers and Drag Queens.
- Click here to read Small Press Review, Mar - Apr 2008, Vol. 40, Nos. 3 - 4, Issues 422 - 423, Reviews, "Smoke" by Linda Lerner, a review of Laura Vookle's John on the Chysler (Poems of Love and Grief).
- Click here to read Chiron Review, 2008, Book Reviews, A more complete review of Laura Vookle's John on the Chysler (Poems of Love and Grief) by Linda Lerner.
- Click here to read about Poets Wear Prada in New Jersey's The Star-Ledger, Thursday June 26, 2008, Today, p. 55 (continued on p. 61), "Small is beautiful: Independent presses make the books the old-fashioned way" by Sarah Golin, Star-Ledger Staff.
- Read "Eloquence in Detail," Patricia Carragon's review of Karen Neuberg's chapbook Detailed Still for Gently Read Literature, February 1, 2010.
- Read "The Regrettable Passage," Patricia Carragon's review of Carol Wierzbicki's Top Teen Greatest Hits for Gently Read Literature, January 1, 2010.
For Review CopiesIf you are interested in reviewing any of our chapbooks
please write to us, enclosing your publication's masthead, your name and position, with SASE
(clasp envelope/bubble mailer large enough to accommodate 6"x9" tradebook size please)
Approximate USPS First Class/Large Envelope Rates for Single Copies using bubble mailer
within the continental U.S.A.
Or send us an e-mail addressed to roxy533 at yahoo dot com with your publication's name and web address, plus your name and position, and we'll send you an electronic galley in pdf format.
High School and College Presses, as well as Free Lance Book Reviewers are encouraged to contact us for review copies.