Please join me and my fellow writers, Janet DenBleyker and Julia Roberts, in an unusual program of readings and author interviews. This is designed especially for those of you who want to know more about John J. Trause.
For more details, please see the program flyer attached to this message as a JPG.
In the world of JOHN J. TRAUSE :
- A visit to the barber is a trip to Auschwitz or a glimpse at a gangland slaying.
- Walter Hudson is not really the 1,200 lb. man on Long Island, but a giant pre-hibernating dormouse.
- Eleanor of Aquitaine gets caught up in mirrors and mazes.
- Animals are found in the zoo and outside the zoo, and owls whisper.
- The Emperor Caligula loves (no, I mean really loves) bridges.
- Georgia O’Keeffe never grows old, and Rose Kennedy never dies.
- Sappho and Lewis Carroll perform cunning stunts, and Nico, Lou Reed, and theBrothers Grimm interface. John Giorno reveals all.